Music City invites you to come have the experience of a lifetime performing for drum corps fans across the country. You WILL have more fun than you could ever imagine, but you will also work extremely hard to become a great drum and bugle corps that is a perennial crowd favorite wherever it performs.
The corps is looking for 154 extraordinarily talented performers. Prospective members must also have an exceptional work ethic. The corps’ training camp consists of four weeks of 14-hour rehearsal days in the summer heat so peak physical fitness is essential.
The corps does still have a few brass and color guard openings for performing members as well as alternates. The membership fee for participants is $2,900. Please submit an Interest Form for more details.
Membership fee refund policy
If for any reason you are unable to fulfill your contractual responsibilities with the corps via dismissal by staff or inability to march, the refund policy for membership fees already paid is as follows:
- If a member is dismissed or quits prior to March 1st, 75% of their dues (only non-sponsorship payments) will be refunded.
- If a member is dismissed or quits between March 2nd and April 1st, 50% of their dues (only non-sponsorship payments) will be refunded.
- If a member is dismissed or quits between April 2nd and May 27th, 25% of their dues (only non-sponsorship payments) will be refunded.
- If a member is dismissed or quits between May 28th and the end of tour, no dues will be refunded.
* Sponsorships made by others on your behalf will not be refunded. Because of this, you are not to make any GoFund me accounts or solicit sponsorships until you have been offered and accepted a contract. Contract offers are not official until the office has received your completed contract form.