The Music City Legacy Club is the exclusive membership program for friends and supporters of the Music City Drum Corps. With your membership you join our corps family and help us provide a transformational, once-in-a-lifetime experience to young musicians and performers.
Donations raised through the Legacy Club help provide scholarships, services, equipment upgrades and other necessities that cannot be covered by member fees alone. Your support will ensure the education and performances Music City delivers are as exceptional as the world-class city it calls home.
Your membership grants you insider access to the operations of the corps as well as the opportunity to receive a range of exclusive members’ only acknowledgement gifts. These include merchandise discounts, special apparel, tickets to our regional show, and VIP access to invitation-only events.
Your continuing support through the year is critical to the success of Music City. The corps is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, so donations are tax deductible, minus the value of acknowledgment gifts.
Thank you for your continued support of Music City!
- Acknowledgement — We’re grateful for the support of our donors and believe it’s important to acknowledge your generosity on our website, in our newsletter, and whenever else possible.
- Music City Newsletter — Everyone who joins the Legacy Club will receive our newsletter delivered via email. Members also receive news & updates, photos and videos before the general public.
- Music City Legacy Club Window Cling — Display your support with our Legacy Club window cling.
- Music City Merchandise Discount — Members at the Family level and above will receive a 15% discount on all Music City merchandise (excluding tickets and specialty items).
- Music City Legacy Club Polo — Members at the 2009 Circle level and above will receive a specially designed polo shirt that is not available to the general public.
To receive the following premiums, memberships should be paid in full by June 1.
- Tickets to “Drums Across the Smokies” — Members at the Silver level and above may choose to receive complimentary tickets to the corps’ “Drums Across the Smokies” show in Knoxville. Some of the best seats are reserved for club members.
- DATS VIP Tent — Members at the Gold level and above will receive invitation-only access to the corps’ VIP hospitality tent during the “Drums Across the Smokies” show.
- Tickets to “Masters of the Summer Games” — Members at the Star level will receive tickets to the annual “Masters of the Summer Games” show in Nashville, a highlight of the DCI summer tour.
** The membership enrollment period is from September 1 to August 31 and can be renewed annually.
Music City Stars Club
Are you a current or former member of Music City Drum Corps? Join the Music City Stars Club, an exclusive club for you!
Not ready to become a member? Join our fan club!
Please double check your email address for typos.