The Music City Stars Club is a support program exclusively for current and former members who have marched with the Music City Drum Corps. A common bond unites corps alumni who have a unique understanding of the impact the activity has on the lives of its participants.
Membership in the Stars Club will help you maintain your connection to the corps family while helping provide the financial support necessary to preserve and improve the experience you enjoyed for generations of members to come.
The Stars Club grants you insider access to the operations of the corps as well as the opportunity to receive a range of acknowledgement gifts available only to former members. These include merchandise discounts, special apparel, tickets to our regional show, and VIP access to invitation-only events.
Your continuing support through the year is critical to the success of Music City. The corps is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, so donations are tax deductible, minus the value of acknowledgment gifts.
Thank you for being one of our Stars!
- Acknowledgement — We’re grateful for the support of our donors and believe it’s important to acknowledge your generosity on our website, in our newsletter, and whenever else possible.
- Music City Newsletter — Everyone who joins the Stars Club will receive our newsletter delivered via email. Members also receive news & updates, photos and videos before the general public.
- Music City Stars Club Window Cling — Display your support with your Stars Club window cling.
- Music City Merchandise Discount — Members at the Waltz level and above will receive a 15% discount on all Music City merchandise (excluding tickets and specialty items).
- Music City Stars Club Polo — Members at the Waltz level and above will receive a specially designed polo shirt that is not available to the general public.
To receive the following premiums, memberships should be paid in full by June 1.
- Tickets to “Drums Across the Smokies” — Members at the 2009 Circle level and above may choose to receive complimentary tickets to the corps’ “Drums Across the Smokies” show in Knoxville. Some of the best seats are reserved for club members.
- DATS VIP Tent — Members at the RTN level and above will receive invitation-only access to the corps’ VIP hospitality tent during the “Drums Across the Smokies” show.
** The membership enrollment period is from September 1 to August 31 and can be renewed annually.
Music City Legacy Club
Are you a friend of Music City Drum Corps or are a family member of a current or former MCDC member? Join the Music City Legacy Club and become a part of Music City!